Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

9 January 2015

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

When it comes to skincare, I really rate Kiehl's products on the whole. Every product I've tried I have loved. Today I wanted to talk about the moisturiser that's really been rocking my socks for the past 7 months - Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. 



It's not really scented (it smells clean, sort of like baby products) which is what initially drew me to the product at the start of last summer but now as I crack open my second pot I can safely say I love everything about it. 

Although it is dubbed a cream you shouldn't be fooled by this - the consistency is very light and it sinks in to the skin within seconds. The sort of gel-like texture provides a perfect base for foundation in the mornings and equally makes a lovely, non-fussy night time moisturiser. I'm not sure if the 24h moisturisation claims are true (I wash my face twice a day!) but I can honestly say that when I wake up in the morning, having used it the night before, my skin still feels moisturised and plump. 

I should note that I have normal-oily skin so this works brilliantly for me year-round; it's lightweight but still provides adequate moisture. If you have a more dry skin type then it may be worth getting a sample of this first as I can't really comment on how it would work for you. 




Just to top it all off, this product is very decently priced (in my opinion at least) at £24 for a 50ml pot or £43.50 for a super duper 125ml pot. I purchase mine from John Lewis


Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this product, I've never tried anything from Kiehl's but I'm very tempted to try their Creamy eye treatment with avocado & the Midnight recovery concentrate, they are a brand that seem to be popping up everywhere with good reviews.

    The Joneses' & Little Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use both of those and can testify that they are bloomin' wonderful!

      Delete