MAC Syrup Lipstick

26 December 2014

MAC Syrup Lipstick

The most recent addition to my MAC lipstick collection is Syrup

Syrup is a lustre formula and is part of the permanent line. This shade is described by MAC as a 'cloudy pink' but I think there is so much more to this colour than that. It is not just your average pretty pink lipstick. 



Although it definitely fits in to the 'my lips but better' category, it also has a tinge of purple to it that makes it that little bit more interesting. Perhaps better described as a cool toned, muted mauve pink. 

As you can see from the swatch below, Syrup leaves a very shiny finish when applied. This means also feels hydrating on the lips which is always a plus in my books! 


Below is a photo of me wearing the colour. I am so in love with it! It's so easy to wear and it goes with literally any kind of eye make-up. I think this will become an everyday staple for me, a lipstick that I can just grab and apply on the go. A handbag staple for sure.


MAC lipsticks retail for £15.50; I purchase mine from Debenhams.



Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas. 

Lydia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment