Festive Glitter Nails with Essie Summit of Style

20 December 2014

Festive Glitter Nails with Essie Summit of Style

This blog has never really heavily featured nail polish but over the past few years I've become a nail polish obsessive. I'm particularly partial to the brand Essie, who in my opinion have the best formula with the best brush. 

As soon as December rolls around, out comes my array of glitter polish. Glitter polish = instant festive nails, right?! Last year it was all about Essie Set in Stones (a silver glitter) but this year I decided to switch it up and buy Essie Summit of Style (bronze gold glitter). It's safe to say I've had more than  my money's worth because I haven't stopped using it! 

Here are some of my favourite combos from the past few weeks...



Essie Russian Roulette with Summit of Style


Essie Fishnet Stockings with Summit of Style


Essie Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo (Winter 2014 collection) with Summit of Style


I think for Christmas day I am going to go for Essie Lacquered Up (a bright poppy orange red) paired with both Set in Stones and Summit of Style on top. 


What are you planning to use for your Christmas nail? I'd love some more inspo!


Lydia xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment