MAC Lady Danger

17 September 2014

MAC Lady Danger

I headed to my local MAC counter a few weeks ago to return some empty products for their 'back to MAC' recycling scheme and ended up getting Lady Danger on a total whim. Truth be told, the lipstick stands at the MAC counters totally overwhelm me and I have to do my research online before purchasing! 

Luckily, my last minute choice of Lady Danger was a huge success and I am hooked on this gorgeous orange toned red. It is a matte formula which I usually hate but this is totally unlike any other matte lipstick I've tried. It doesn't settle in to any fine lines and doesn't dry my lips out - this is all I ask for in a matte lipstick! On top of this, the colour really fixes itself on to the lips and lasts all day. I had to use an oil based cleanser to get the remnants off one night - a true testiment to it's staying power!




Here's a photo of me wearing Lady Danger. As you can see it is super bright and not one for the shy! What impressed me the most is that it didn't make my teeth look yellow which most reds can do if they aren't blue based like this one which is orange based.


On the whole I'd definitely recommend Lady Danger, especially with the colder weather and festive season in the not so distant future! MAC lipsticks currently retail for £15.50. 

Lydia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment