Pai Rosehip Oil

2 February 2014

Pai Rosehip Oil

For the past few months I have been using the Pai Rosehip Oil on my skin twice a week at night and I have been bowled over by the results. I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts on this very neglected little blog of mine! 

First off let me tell you why I started using it in the first place. Basically rosehip oil is known to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines/wrinkles and sun damage. I personally bought this to help reduce the appearance of my dark spots left from previous breakouts. I was a bit nervous at the thought of having to leave an oil on my face overnight, especially because I have combination oily skin that is very prone to chin breakouts and cystic spots. Reviews online reassured me again and again that this product was for all skin types and so I took the plunge! 


I personally like to use this at the weekend after using a deep cleansing clay face mask. I take 2-3 drops from the pipet, rub it between my fingertips then press it in to my skin, particularly paying more attention to my chin area where I have the most scars and also to any drier patches of skin. It sinks in pretty quickly and it is not overly greasy but it definitely leaves some residue on the surface. I find it best to whip my hair up in to a bun and keep it up overnight - otherwise my hair looks a bit lank and greasy from where it has been in contact with my face. When I wake up in the morning I notice instant results. My skin looks more plump, the texture of my skin looks visibly improved and I seem to notice less imperfections. Over the course of the past few months I have also noticed that my new spot scars heal and fade much faster, previous scars have become much lighter too. I am absolutely delighted with the results and would recommend highly to anyone with any sort of pigmentation issues on their face. It is also brilliant for dehydrated skin!


Pai Rosehip Oil retails for £20 for 30ml and is available to buy from many places online - I got my most recent bottle from BeautyBay.com

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought this oil, I really liked it but I think I may have had a reaction to it, I need to wait for my skin to calm down and then try it again to make sure.

    I have nominated you for The Liebster Award, if you would like to take part check out my post... http://www.nickisnicknackery.com/2014/02/the-leibester-award.html

    Nicki x

    ReplyDelete