September 2013 Favourites

10 October 2013

September 2013 Favourites

I used to be so good at keeping up with monthly favourites; they're one of my favourite posts to write and read but I have been terrible - so sorry! But I'm here now, at 6.45am (dedication hey), writing my September 2013 favourites... That's all that counts right?!




The L'Occitane Ultra Rich Foaming Bath has been my Sunday evening treat for the past few weeks. It's so lovely and gentle, creates lots of bubbles and doesn't dry my skin out like some cheaper bubble bath products. I am a bit of a Lush fanatic as you may already know but it's nice to have a bottle of good old bubble bath to hand for times when you run out or fancy something non-fussy! It's a also a whopping 500ml bottle which sells for around the £20 mark - really good value for a L'Occitane product.

Antipodes are a brand I've heard a lot about and I was really intrigued by their natural ingredients so I decided to order my first product to see how I get on. I chose the Aura Manuka Honey Mask which has been a godsend for my bad skin lately! It's not at all drying, it feels quite hydrating so it is amazing that it also helps with spots. I think it will be a Winter staple for sure. 

The only blusher I have really been using since the end of August is the Nars Oasis blusher which I have surprisingly completely fallen in love with. When I bought it I envisaged it to be a nice neutral blush that I could wear with a bright lip or on days where I can't be bothered to fuss. I was really wrong though because Oasis is beautiful! I find it makes my cheekbones look really chiselled and has a slight beautiful sheen to it. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation has been my foundation of choice lately, it is so light and runny in consistency yet it provides very generous coverage (I'd say medium) and looks so natural - not too dewy, not too matte - the finish is perfect for me. I wear shade 2.0 which I find to be a very near perfect match. 

As for nails I'm just totally loving red. And Essie of course - as always. I recently picked up Essie Twin Sweater Set from the new Fall 2013 collection in Boots. It's a lovely berry red and I can see myself getting plenty of use out of it! 

What have you guys been loving last month? Can't believe it's October... I love this time of year! 

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's 5 more things on the ol' wish list. My brother has been using L'Occitane shower gel recently, I'm so tempted to steal it every time I wash.

    ReplyDelete