the Balm 'Put a Lid On It' Eyeshadow Primer

18 September 2013

the Balm 'Put a Lid On It' Eyeshadow Primer

I've always liked the idea of eyeshadow primers and I know from experience they do work, I once used Urban Decay Primer Potion religiously but for the past 2 years I have really been scrimping on it. On a whim I decided to order theBalm's offering whilst it was on offer on FeelUnique.com because the other theBalm products I have tried have all been fantastic. Put a Lid On It has been no exception! 





It's a thin gel-like consistency that is nude in colour and feels weightless on the lid. It is very similar to the UD but I personally feel like I get better results from theBalm's offering. My eyeshadow never creases with this stuff, not even after a very long work day. At full price the UD Primer Potion is £15 for 11ml, whereas at full price theBalm Put a Lid On It is £14.50 for 11.8ml so it is slightly better value too. 

If you are in the market for a new eyeshadow primer I would definitely recommend looking at this as an alternative to Urban Decay or Too Faced! It is available from FeelUnique.com for £14.50 with free worldwide shipping. 


Hope you all have a good day! 


Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. I have only ever used the UD primer, but I definitely want to try this one out now!It is wonderful that there is free shipping too :D

    ReplyDelete