L'Oreal Ever Pure Colour Care and Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

19 September 2013

L'Oreal Ever Pure Colour Care and Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

I know the L'Oreal Ever Pure line has been out for a while and I am late to the bandwagon on this but oh my I am so so happy with them that I just had to dedicate a blog post to them! 

First off the bat, the packaging is great considering they are a drugstore line. They are metallic squeezy tubes which will be great for using up the last of the product when you get to the end. They are also just pretty to look at haha ;) of course not a sole reason to purchase them but hey it's a bonus.

,

In total there are so many different variations to choose from depending on your hair type. I decided to go with Colour Care and Smoothing because my hair is highlighted and frizzy. 

After using them both together consistently for 3 weeks I can say that they definitely leave my hair looking and feeling sleeker but they do not weigh my hair down at all which is brilliant and a bit of a breakthrough for me. I usually don't get along well with most drugstore hair brands. I have thick hair but it gets oily at the roots very quickly and I have to be careful with shampoo I use. Creamy formulas tend to make my hair look lank and oily within hours but fortunately this shampoo is creamy but manages to totally clean my hair and leaves it feeling light and freshly cleaned. It leaves no residue behind either which I can often have issues with - this only adds to my oily hair woes! I should also note that despite being sulphate free, this shampoo does lather really well. The conditioner is pleasant but nothing outstanding - it does the job well and it's nice to use a matching conditioner anyway. I find the conditioner has a more minty scent to it which is lovely and refreshing. 

Overall, I would definitely recommend trying these out. I am really impressed by them. I can't say I am going to use them religiously for the foreseeable future but I will enjoy using them up and probably will repurchase one day. 


Have any of you tried any of the other variations from the Ever Pure line? I would love to know which ones you went for and how you felt about them. 


Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. I really like these, I've repurchased once already and they just make my hair so soft. I'd be careful though, the tube of my conditioner has split now and it keeps squeezing out! xx

    ReplyDelete