Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins

21 April 2013

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins

Lately I have really been loving the Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins. This little duo has had quite a bit of buzz in the beauty community over the past few months and so naturally I had to buy it! I have to say that it hasn't disappointed at all, both colours are beautiful and well pigmented.




On the left we have a shimmery pale pink. It's quite similar to MAC Naked Lunch but I think it's more of a natural pink. This is great as a 'wash all over the lid' type of colour.
On the right we then have a gorgeous shimmering brown. To me it looks similar to MAC Sketch with a bit more shimmer to it. It definitely has some purple in there which is great for me as I have brown eyes and I find that browns with some purple to them are really flattering. I also think this would look beautiful on green eyes.




Both shadows are so buttery and blend effortlessly. They also work so well together, this is all I need most mornings for my eye shadows.

The duo has 4.5g of products and retails for £23. A little pricey but totally worth it I can assure you!

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this duo a lot recently and I think the colours are so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful - thank you for the swatches. x

    ReplyDelete