Monthly Favourites: March 2013

30 March 2013

Monthly Favourites: March 2013





Oh March, where on earth did you go?! I can not believe it is April on Monday. I swear it only feels like Christmas has just gone! Perhaps it has something to do with this god awful cold weather we can't seem to shake here in the UK?

This past month has seen a lot of products come and go in to my daily routine, so it only seemed natural to include the new ones that have taken the place of past staple products.


REN Hydra Calm Cleansing Milk  - After trying out the REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask last month I decided to dip my feet further in to the world of REN Skincare. I was very tempted by the Cleansing Balm but I decided it sounded too heavy for my oily-prone skin and instead I went with their Cleansing Milk. It is very light and gentle on the skin but it gets rid of every last speck of make-up including liquid liner. What a god send! It was also decently priced at around £20 - a lot less then the balm.

Tigi Headrush Shine Spray  - I bought this recently after seeing the gorgeous MissShariMakeUp mention it in her hair care routine and I have to say I have been thoroughly impressed with it. As I'm sure many other blondes will know, it has hard to make blonde hair shine but this stuff really does the trick. I spritz it on clean dry hair from quite a distance and then smooth it through. You can pick this up on CheapSmells.com for just under a tenner - definitely worth a go!

Nina Ricci Nina Perfume - An old favourite that I recently repurchased. It is sweet, super girly and quite lightweight due it being an eau de toilette. This is perfect for day time, especially if you don't want to waste your heavier, more expensive perfumes just for work.

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - This has become my base of choice lately, it has all the things I could want in a daytime base - lightweight, matte but not flat and decent coverage whilst still looking natural. At £29, it was an expensive risk to take by blindly ordering it online but I am really loving it.


I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend, I have been off work since Thursday and I'm not back in until Tuesday so I am having a lovely little break.

Lydia xox



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Jouer Matte Moisture tint! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the Ren Cleansing Milk sounds perfect! Will have to give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shine spray, it smells amazing too :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a huge reaction to a REN product I tried last year and am scared to try them again. I've been spritzing the Nina perfume recently, it is a lovely scent. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The REN Cleansing milks sounds awesome! I've been seeing glowing reviews after glowing reviews on the blogosphere about their products. I need to jump onto that bandwagon!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love head rush too! How gorgeous does it smell?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lydia, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete