Lush Brightside Bubble Bar

24 February 2013

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar

As soon as I saw the new, limited edition Brightside bubble bar in store I knew I had to buy it. 




In Lush's own words... "Everything's bright about this bubble bar, from the swirling orange and red colour to the juicy citrus fragrance. Simon calls this scent the 'Triple Orange', and it's easy to see why - close your eyes and you can imagine you're lying in a sunny orange grove."

I think the description is spot on. The scent is so juicy, I feel like I'm laying in a big bowl of OJ! It's certainly uplifting and awakening - perhaps an ideal product to use for a morning bath. I have used it once in the evening and I found it didn't help me unwind ready for bed, the scent was literally too energising if that makes sense. It also turned the water a vivid orange and created a huge mass of bubbles - not exactly soothing but very impressive and pleasing to the eye!

I also wanted to note that the Lush sticky label suggested that this bar is 'big enough for 2 baths' - heck, I've chopped this up in to 7 generous pieces and I think this is one of Lush's better value products as it's so large.

I imagine this bubble bar will be a hit with Lush fans and I hope that it will become a permanent fixture...

The Brightside is in Lush stores and online now for £4.25.

Lydia xox

8 comments:

  1. 7 pieces? Wow! I forgot to cut mine do broke it up beside the bath but may make it smaller, I got so many bubbles from it, definitely pleased you 'made' me buy it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I cut it in 3 then I cut those 3 in half again and one was still large so another chop et voila 7 pieces haha! It's lovely isn't it, I'm glad you bought it too xx

      Delete
  2. That sounds amazing! I may have to go into Lush even though after my last haul I promised I wouldn't... :') <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, go check it out at least because right now it's limited edition... wouldn't want to miss the opportunity hey! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the look of this! I'm a big fan of the comforter bubble bar & always get at least 5 baths from a bar so they are great value,

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's the same size as the Comforter so will get plenty of baths out of it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Orange smells are one of my favourites, as are overly bubbly baths... I think I might have to give this a go!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to try a lush product, they sound so lovely!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete