Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment

15 December 2012

Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment

Today I wanted to blog about a product that has become this years winter skin care saviour for me. As a loyal fan of Origins, when my skin care wasn't quite cutting it back in early October I hotfooted it to my nearest Origins counter for a skin consultation. I have done this in the past and I find them really useful, particularly when your skin has changed with the change in seasons.

Although I have pretty normal skin with an oily t-zone, the SA actually said that my skin was dehydrated. Apparently it is very common to have both oily and dehydrated skin at the same time - something I had never known before but now I can clearly see this is true. The product I was recommended to combat this issue was Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment



This product is very clear with a thin, gel-like texture which makes it very comfortable on any oilier areas of the face, but it still does a fantastic job of hydrating the skin due to the ingredients. It is classed as a treatment, but I use this as my day and evening moisturiser as this is what was recommended to me. I only use a moisturiser on top of the treatment if my skin is feeling particularly dry that day. The product dries quite quickly and it is a wonderful base for make-up as it isn't too tacky and feels semi-matte within around a minute or two.



As for results, this product makes my skin feel very smooth to the touch and it has definitely aided it in looking brighter and clearer. I have also noticed that I have been getting less blemishes since using this - perhaps a coincidence, but either way a major positive for me. 

At £33 a pot, this product isn't cheap but I believe it is worth ever penny. Thank you Origins, you never let me down.

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds very interesting, I have oily skin but its very dehydrated at the moment, maybe I should look into this, I'm a huge fan of origins :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your skin is in the same boat as mine! I would definitely recommend it for that reason :)

      Delete
  2. I've never actually tried any Origins products - thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out a counter - from my experience they don't mind handing out a sample or 2 if you are genuinely interested :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete