Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo

22 December 2012

Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo

A few weeks back I finally got my hands on Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo - something I have been coveting for at least a whole year now. I'm not entirely sure why I kept putting it off, but I'm so mad at myself - these 2 shades are beautiful and wonderfully formulated!








The NARS website describes this duo as gold confection and sugared cocoa. I'm not entirely sure I agree with the descriptions - I would personally describe both of these colors as medium frosty browns, one with a golden undertone, one with a taupe undertone. 

I think it is more clear in person that these 2 shades are incredibly similar, which left me a little disappointed. I mostly find myself reaching for these as crease colours, or to use them as an all over wash when I'm in a hurry. 


Both shadows have pretty good pigmentation (I've used better and I've used worse) but they do wear better than most formulations I have tried. I mostly love NARS eyeshadows because of how smooth they are - absolutely no chalkiness or crumbling here!  At £24 they are not the cheapest eyeshadows, but if you look at how much it costs you per gram then they are definitely a better deal than brands like MAC and Urban Decay which is good to know. 


Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and I can't wait to add more Nars Eyeshadow Duos to my collection.



Hope you are all ready for Christmas... I'm hoping to prepare some good posts over the Chistmas period :-)


Lydia xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment