Current Face Products: November 2012

11 November 2012

Current Face Products: November 2012

As I think I've mentioned in a few previous posts, I always tend to fall in to a routine with my daily make-up due to lack of time in the mornings before work. I occasionally chop and change and eventually something just sticks. Right now I'm absolutely in a solid routine with products I really like, so I thought I'd share them with you all :)





  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - something I have a love/hate relationship with, but right now I'm absolutely loving it. Good coverage, not too dewy and not too flat, this product applies like a breeze with my Sigma F80 flat top kabuki. My only gripe with this is the poor shade range. 

  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer Duo - my all time HG concealer. It is so highly pigmented I only need a tiny dab of this on to spots to cover them up. 

  • Nars Sin Blusher - I had a hard time getting on with this blush at first, it made me look like coco the clown no matter how light-handed I applied it. I think the key to this blusher for me personally is using it on an angled blush brush and dabbing it off on my hand first. Now that I've figured it out I'm using it every day and loving it!

  • Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille - a lovely peachy shimmery eye colour that is easy to swipe on. Perfect for every day wear.

  • Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Pen - this is probably my all time favourite 'drug store' liquid eyeliner. The nib is ultra fine and it makes application a dream!

  • Benefit They're Real Mascara - another all time favourite for me, I just purchased my third tube yesterday. It lengthens my lashes really well and it's staying power is very good - on the verge of waterproof in my opinion!

  • MAC Lipstick in Dubonnet - a lovely, dark red that is perfect for this time of year. I'll be honest, I don't wear this shade every day but it usually is a MAC lipstick of some variation.


Lydia xox 

5 comments:

  1. Everybody loves Sin. Cannot wait to check it out in person. Seems like its the perfect fall colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to try Benefit's They're Real mascara but after a baaaad experience with a MAC mascara recently I'm sticking with what I know for the time being! The lippy looks lovely too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mascara! Think I'm on about my third tube too. Think I'm gonna have to add that lipstick to my shopping list, the colour looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection fo products, I'll have to check out that concealer. Do you think the silk creme foundation goes pale enough for me? What shade do you wear? I reaally want to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh such a lovely selection of products! I've heard a lot of good things about Sin and it looks so pretty. I really want to try They're Real, I always hear amazing things! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete