Hello all! I can barely believe it is that time of the month again - monthly favourites time! Despite that, I am absolutely welcoming October with open arms. I am more than happy to be entering Autumn/Winter and to be embracing cosy knits and hot chocolate.
Enough babbling, here is what I have been loving in September...
- Aussie Mega Shampoo - I have used Aussie many times in the past, usually favouring the moisturising formula, but on a whim a few weeks ago I decided to pick up the Mega shampoo and conditioner. Me and my mum have both been using this and we both cannot believe how clean and light our hair feels. As a person who suffers with oily roots on day 2 hair, I have been desperate to find an every day shampoo that clarifies enough to keep my hair feeling fresher for longer. This definitely does the job for me!
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Special Edition Rose and Lavender - I bought this a few days after it had come out, purely because I was running low on the original formula and I thought I'd give this a try. Initially, I wasn't sure if I would get on well with this because I'm not a fan of lavender, however it is so subtle that it doesn't bother me. It feels really soothing and is perfect for use before bed time. I love this so much, perhaps even preferring it to the original, and will definitely repurchase before it disappears from the shelves!
- Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion - I have already been through multiple tubs of the body butter version of this product, but after spotting the huge bottle in a lotion formula I snapped it up. It has the same gorgeous scent, provides good moisturisation but is much lighter and soaks in to the skin much quicker. I love that it has a pump for easy application and the bottle will last me ages.
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - after saying goodbye to MAC Studio Fix Fluid a few years ago, I never thought I'd see the day I would buy another MAC foundation. Lately, the long days at work in a stuffy office have resulted in my make-up disappearing before the end of the day, and I guess I was drawn to the long-wearing promises of this foundation. I ordered it when there was 10% off cosmetics at Debenhams and I have really been enjoying wearing this. It dries matte but it definitely looks like a more satin finish to me - it isn't completely flat. It lasts all day and provides good medium coverage.
- Stella McCartney 'Stella' Eau de Parfum - a lovely rose scent that is perfect for the change in seasons as we step in to Autumn/Winter. This lasts well on me and always seems to get me a compliment! The print bottle is also gorgeous.
Hope you all have a wonderful October :-)