Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm

12 September 2012

Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm

In the recent FeelUnique.com sale, I picked up a product I had been lusting after for a while - the Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm

A huge 500ml tub set me back around £13, although full price is usually £15.25 - still not bad for such a large tub I'm sure you'll agree!




The idea behind the conditioning balm is that it is a heavy-duty deep conditioner that you use like a hair masque.

Having used products from the Biolage line by Matrix before, on first use I instantly recognised the herbal scent which smells very fresh in my opinion. As the 'balm' in the name would suggest, this product is incredibly thick like a paste as opposed to the more runny consistency of most deep conditioning hair masques. You can hold this tub open upside down and nothing will drop down - it is pretty solid! As you can imagine, a hair masque this thick is incredibly nourishing and suitable for very weak and damaged hair.

Although my hair is in pretty good condition right now, I like to use a very small amount of this product as my daily conditioner. It really conditions the lengths of my hair and keeps my ends looking and feeling very healthy.



I am absolutely in love with this product and I can definitely say I would repurchase this when I eventually run out. I think it will work out to be very good value for money because it looks set to last so long. It also means I don't have to pop to Boots every few weeks to buy a new conditioner - win!

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I'm on a deep conditioning rampage at the moment will definetely have to check this out when I next have the funds! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it's wonderful and well worth the money! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting on this. After lots of recommendations for Matrix I'm having fun choosing what products to get and this sounds lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend Matrix, I used their products a lot a few years ago and now just getting back in to the brand! x

      Delete
  3. I used to use a lot of Matrix products but I havn't for years! This sounds absolutely lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, this is my first Matrix purchase in about 3 years! x

      Delete
  4. I love the smell of Matrix products, but I've only tried the shampoo and conditioners before. I think I'm going to pick this up on payday xx

    ReplyDelete