August 2012 Empties

9 September 2012

August 2012 Empties

This post is a little late I know, but I had gathered a ridiculous amount of empties in August and really wanted to share them with you all! I am so happy I can chuck these all in the recycling now - collecting empties really is a bit of an inconvenience but I love posting about them so hey!


My overflowing basket of empties....




And here's the contents....




  • Lush Snow Fairy
  • Soap and Glory Flake Away Scrub
  • Soap and Glory Righteous Butter
  • Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Tan
  • Dove Silk Glow Body Wash
  • Nivea Creme Soft Shower Gel
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
  • Radox Spa Soothe Bubble Bath
  • Radox Relax Therapy Bubble Bath

As you can see I really have been ploughing my way through bath and body products lately - I just have so many and I am pleased to be getting through them. 


am currently uploading a very overdue video to YouTube so expect a post with that soon :-)

Lydia xox 

3 comments:

  1. lush snow fairy was in my latest empties post too! I can't wait for Christmas so I can stock up on it in the lush sale! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha me too but I can't wait for the sale - I usually pick it up as soon as it appears in store! xx

      Delete