Weekend Shopping: Beauty and Heart Spoons!

4 August 2012

Weekend Shopping: Beauty and Heart Spoons!

The past few days I have been on a girly little shopping trip to Birmingham with some fellow beauty bloggers - Lydia, Sinead and Carla




I finally added another Real Techniques brush to my collection - this time the blusher brush. Very excited to use this on Monday morning.



Another Essie nail polish in the very pretty, Barbie-esque shade called Lovie Dovie. I'll let you know how I get on with that one.



Something that caught all of our eyes was the new MAC Electric Cool Eyeshadows. Me, Sinead and Lydia all bought the same 2 shades - Pure Flash! (left) and Superwatt (right). They are gorgeous, quite similar to the Chanel Illusion D'ombre eyeshadows in texture however they are a lot more lightweight with a bit more sparkle to them!




At the Laura Mercier counter I swatched the most beautiful blusher, it was playing on my mind that evening so I ended up going back to the counter today to pick up their Second Skin blusher in the shade Sweet Mandarin. It is so so beautiful.




Also at Laura Mercier I purchased my first ever lip glace by them. I went for the very pretty, peachy shade called Bellini - probably their most famous one. I wore it last night and think it's great so far. A little too sticky for my liking but it lasted a really long time which is rare for a gloss.



Finally, in Selfridges I picked up 2 Alessi heart spoons - the cutest things ever! At £4.95 each they didn't break the bank but they were definitely a little luxury splurge. One is for me, one is for my mum :)


Et voila, that is all! It's safe to say I am absolutely shattered after my trip and I cannot wait to hit the hay tonight. I also wanted to quickly mention that as I am now finally in the iPhone club I have set up an Instagram account. You can click here to check out my latest photo and follow me if you so wish to :)

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I think I need to get this Laura Mercier Blush and lipgloss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RT blush brush is amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I liked your blog, it looks interesting! I offer you my sincere friendship!=)
    I will follow you via Bloglovin;) I love to support interesting bloggers! ^^
    I am on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh goodies!

    http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete