Payday Spendin'

25 August 2012

Payday Spendin'

On Thursday I took the day off to go shopping with my auntie who was down visiting, it also happened to conveniently be payday - so of course I had to do some spending! Whilst I'm having a nice chilled out Saturday afternoon I thought I would show you what beauty things I picked up...


Of course I couldn't resist picking up 2 more Essie's. Having the diffusion line in Boots is very dangerous for my bank account! I chose Fiji and Mint Candy Apple. I have owned and loved Fiji in the past but my bottle went all gloopy and gross and I threw it out - so happy to now own it again!



We also took a trip to the Chanel counter. I picked up a gorgeous hot pink Glossimer called Jalousie and another Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in the colour Boy - both have been on my wish list for a while.



After hearing a lot of buzz about Maybelline's new mascara, The Falsies Flared, I decided to pick it up and give it a go. Big thumbs up from me so far...



I popped in to Lush as my bath stash seems to be running dangerously low. I got Honey Bee bath bomb and Karma bubble bar. Both old favourites of mine, oldies but goodies indeed :)



Finally, I was in desperate need of a new shoulder handbag because my cross-body satchel just wasn't big enough to keep my lunch in for work etc, so I headed to Accessorize. I came away with this lovely bucket-style navy bag which I'm very happy with!

I also bought some clothes but I find them so hard to photograph so I've left them out of this. Perhaps they will pop in a haul, video style, soon.


Have you been payday spending? I'd love to know what you bought in the comments below!

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. I love love love that bag! Also my first thought of Mint Candy Apple was 'Yay you have one with Essie on the side' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you got Esie's Fiji and Mint Candy Apple! Some of my fave nail polishes at the moment!

    The bag is a beaut! Wouldn't have thought it was from Accessorize as their handbags are a bit more boho-ish. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment - just checked out your blog and I bloomin' love it! xxx

      Delete
  3. I think the last polishes I bought were China Glaze glittering Garland and Snow Globe. Garland is stunning. Really pops at night x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check those out, thanks. Love China Glaze but I don't actually own too many of them!

      Delete
  4. I love the colour of the bag! I bought mint candy apple recently too, I've decided that I am going to save up my boots points for my next essie splurge! X

    ReplyDelete