Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15

18 August 2012

Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15

For the past two weeks I have been trying out and loving Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15. Having heard a lot of buzz about Lanolips in the bloggersphere over the years, I was really keen to try something by the brand. Whilst I think the original Lanolips Ointment still sounds great, I think a tinted version is much more fun and great to keep in my handbag for a pick-me-up. It still provides the lip-smoothing benefits of lanolin, with added high gloss and noticeably pigmented colour! 



What draws me the most to Lanolips is the fact that it is so natural yet still effective, deemed by the brand itself as "nature's wonder moisturiser". Lanolips contains over 60% ultra-pure medical grade lanolin and the rest? Pure pigment, Vitamin E and some lovely natural oils - that truly is it! I can hardly believe that something that's so hydrating has such little ingredients. I can imagine the super moisturising ointment is also going to be amazing for winter - I'm excited just thinking about it!

The product comes in 4 colours, however the one I have been tsting is Sunshine - a gorgeous deep coral. I am keen to try Rhubarb next - described as "the prettiest fruity deep pink". 

Obligatory hand and lip swatches....



On my lips, which are naturally quite pigmented, it is definitely a lot less coral looking but I have found if I apply it a little heavier the colour really becomes vibrant.




Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15 costs £7.99 and is available from Boots stores nationwide.


Lydia xox




Disclaimer: this product was sent to me for free with no obligation to feature the product. I will always only blog about what I genuinely like.

No comments:

Post a Comment