FIGHT FOR A FAIR BEAUTY PRICE!

19 August 2012

FIGHT FOR A FAIR BEAUTY PRICE!

One of my absolute favourite make-up brands, Illamasqua, have started a really important campaign called FIGHT FOR A FAIR BEAUTY PRICE

Basically, they are making a stand against the global giants of cosmetics, who force Australian customers to pay up to 61% more than UK prices. It is entirely unjust that someone in the UK pays just $24 for a lipstick, while a man or woman in Australia has to pay $40 for exactly the same product. 

I have always known that Australian cosmetics prices were higher, but now that I really think about it, I wonder why hasn't anyone made a stand against this sooner? It is no surprise to me, however, that it is Illamasqua to take the initiative on this - they are always pushing the boundaries and surprising us. 





Please please please click > here to sign the petition, and hopefully make a difference. 

Thanks,

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. how lovely of you to highlight this new cause on your blog! I was also aware of how extremely pricey cosmetics are in Australia and I always cringed at the thought, it just seems so bad and unfair. I didn't think that something could be done about it, I thought it's their economy system or the Australian government that can change it. Hopefully something will change now.

    ReplyDelete