MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

4 July 2012

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

MAC Viva Glam V is the most recent addition to my lipstick collection and I can't believe how much I love it - I never thought I would see the day I liked a brown lipstick! For me, brown toned lipsticks always felt a bit out of date and something I would never dream of wearing.



Hand swatch:


Lip swatch:



 I have found that Viva Glam V looks like a wonderful natural nude on the lips - not too pale, not too dark, just very natural looking. It definitely has a hint of pinkness to it once applied, which is what makes it more wearable in my opinion.
The Lustre formula means it is pretty sheer, a little glossy and has some slight shimmer to it. It's not my favourite finish by any means, but it is the kind of formula which is good in a lipstick that you want to just throw on in a rush or top up without looking in the mirror. I find that although sheer, if you build it up you can get it to look pretty opaque in no time.

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colour, this is going to be my next purchase from
    Mac. I love the fact all the proceeds go to charity too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, guilt free make-up purchasing is always good! x

      Delete
  2. That colour is so gorgeous! I've been trying to find it, do they still sell it in MAC?

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I bought it from a counter :) and I believe it is online too x

      Delete