Korres Jasmine Lip Butter

20 July 2012

Korres Jasmine Lip Butter

Something I have been really loving this week is my Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine. I honestly couldn't wait until the weekend so I could blog about it - sad but true my blogging friends! 
I picked up this lip butter in a New York Sephora for something like $12. I didn't think too much of it at the time, because let's face it - lip balms are lip balms at the end of the day. After hearing a lot of people talk about the Korres lip butters online lately I decided to whack mine out and start using it more. After 2 weeks I'm now hooked on it!






On the skin, as you can see from the photo, it's very hard to see and would give the impression that this product would be colourless on the lips. However, as you can see in the other photo, it is a gorgeous milky pink colour once applied. It is very subtle and I am loving it as my go-to lip product for work days. However, although lovely, the colour is not why I am raving about this product. The reason I love it so flippin' much is because it is simply the most hydrating lip balm I've ever used! It feels wonderful on the lips and not at all heavy or sticky, yet manages to provide moisture for hours on end.

I am now looking up on the internet to see which colour to buy next. My friend bought Wild Rose at the same time as me, and it is a great berry shade, however I am not really intersted in that one. I was thinking perhaps Quince or Pomegranate? What would you guys recommend?

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. I have Wild Rose & Quince which I both adore! Wild rose is great if you want that red lip.. And Quince is a wonderful easy to wear everyday pink..

    And because I love these lip butters so much, I recently went on and purchased jasmine for those nude lips days.. And I love it! Love the smell and the formula.. Everything about it is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree - smells wonderful and feel great! I might have to go for Quince next then :)

      Delete