June Empties 2012

7 July 2012

June Empties 2012

I found June to be a very slow month in terms of finishing products. I was quite surprised to open my basket this morning and see there was 6 empties in there - it's a miracle there is that many!

Anyway, enough rambling, here are the products I used up in June...



  • Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover (repurchased)
  • Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover (repurchased)
  • Radox Relax Lavender Shower Gel
  • Dr Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Face Cream (repurchased)
  • Sure Bright Fragrance Collection Roll On (dislike!)
  • The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I thought I should mention that I have recently started a new full time job, and therefore my blog might be taking a backseat for a while because my spare time has dramatically decreased. I already miss part time work - wah!

Lydia xox 

3 comments:

  1. Love garnier remover:)
    check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same, didn't think I had many and then was quite surprised! What do you think of the Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Face Cream? I see you've repurchased. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! This is my 3rd jar of the stuff. It is pricey though, but managed to snack this last jar in a blog sale :)

      Delete