July 2012 Empties

30 July 2012

July 2012 Empties

How on earth are these months rolling around so quickly? Honestly, it doesn't feel like a whole month ago I was writing my last empties post.

Yet again this month, I felt like I didn't use that much up until I opened my basket and saw I had accumulated quite a bit! 




  • Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - I love this stuff, it is so much better than Batiste in my opinion. It is less chalky and it disappears in to the hair a lot easier. It also smells nice and fresh! Have already repurchased this.
  • Jergens Naturals Acai Berry Body Moisturiser - this was a pleasant enough moisturiser with an interesting gel-like texture that was nice and light for the hot weather, however I began to hate the scent after repetitive use. Won't be repurchasing this. 
  • Aveda Brillant Shampoo - can't say enough good things about this shampoo, it is definitely one of my favourites. It makes my hair squeaky clean and adds a little shine to it. I will probably repurchase this in the future but right now I'm enjoying my Kerastase shampoo.
  • Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel - I'm a huge fan of anything Soap and Glory so it's no surprise that I enjoyed using this product. At £5 for a huge 500ml bottle I think it is very decently priced, however it did take me SO long to use it all up!
  • Imperial Leather Foam Burst Moisture Plus - I love these mini Foam Burst's for travel and this scent is absolutely gorgeous. My skin is a little sensitive so I've also enjoyed using this at home when I shave my legs. I'm sad to say they've discontinued these miniatures though so I won't be repurchasing - boo!
  • Kerastase Chroma Riche Hair Mask - this is an all time favourite of mine, I'm so sad to have run out of it, will definitely repurchase this ASAP!
Lydia xox 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try some kerastase products. I'm using Clean On Me at the moment but I don't like it as much as I used to! Agree on the great price though x

    ReplyDelete