OOTD 2nd June 2012

3 June 2012

OOTD 2nd June 2012

Seeing as I did a face of the day post yesterday, I figured it would be quite fitting to follow on with an outfit of the day post today. This is in no way a fashion blog and of course I don't consider myself 'fashionable', but I have had good responses from doing OOTD posts in the past.
I have to apologise for my shoddy attempt at this - I had to get my mum to take the photo and she didn't manage to even get my feet in haha.

So here is what I wore to the cinema yesterday evening...


Blouse - Topshop (v old!)
Skirt - Topshop
Oversized cardigan - Topsop
90 Den Tights - Accessorize
Watch - Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronographic
Shoes - Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats (not in shot)


I just threw this outfit together on a whim. I chose one of my old favourites blouses and tucked it in to my new basic black A-line skirt from Topshop, I think it looked pretty decent.

Let me know if you'd like more outfit posts.

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. That blouse is so cute :) would have loved to have seen your Tory Burch's, i'm obsessed with those shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I show them in my last video which is on my blog a few posts back :) they are really great, had them 18 months now though and definitely in need of a new pair! x

      Delete
  2. Your hair always looks beautiful, I have serious hair envy every time I read your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It has grown heaps lately! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love seeing your outfit posts! x

      Delete