Nars Sin Blusher

8 June 2012

Nars Sin Blusher

The Nars blusher in Sin has long been on my wish list. One of my favourite bloggers, Holly, has frequently raved about so I just knew it had to be mine. I decided to just go for it and buy it when ASOS had 20% off beauty a few weeks back, Nars is a pretty pricey brand so I couldn't say no to a discount eh?! 





I have to say, I have been totally obsessed with Sin and have worn it almost every day since it arrived! It is such a gorgeous berry-mauve tonted colour with a slight sheen that I find very flattering on the cheeks. It warms up pale skin really well without looking over the toop. I also find it works with nearly all of my eyeshadow and lipsticks, so I don't even have to work around it. On top of being a beautiful colour, I find it also applies the nicest out of all the other Nars blushers I own. It is so pigmented so I just lightly sweep it on the applies of my cheeks - you definitely need a light hand with it to avoid the clown look haha.

Have you tried Sin? What is your favourite Nars blusher? Torrid is next on my list!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Gosh this is such a pretty colour! I can understand why you're obsessed with it. Wish I could see it on your cheeks, it's a very unique blush colour. xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried so many times to photograph it on my cheeks but it never seems to show up very well sorry :( I will try and get a FOTD up of me wearing it soon! xxx

      Delete
  2. I don't own any Nars blushers :( but if I were to purchase one this would be the one I would get, its a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my first NARS blushers many years ago, my collection has spiralled out of control now!
    My favourite is probably Deep throat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This blusher is gorgeous and I just love the shade. I don't have any Nars products yet, but I think this has just become the top Nars product on my wish list.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete