Name Necklace

29 June 2012

Name Necklace

I have long been a huge fan of Sex and The City, and so naturally I have always wanted my own Carrie necklace. My problem was, with a name like Lydia, on the rare time I would find a place that sold name style necklaces they would only ever sell common names. That is why I was so excited to hear about NameNecklace.co.uk - a company who make name necklaces in their own professional studio. The necklaces don't come mass produced from a warehouse, each necklace is made from scratch and finished by hand. This is perfect for people with rare, unique names - or for people who have special requests in general such as a nickname or a specific word. 

After browsing the site, looking at their extensive selection of necklace styles, I decided to go with the  Carrie Style Necklace  in silver. What I was really impressed with, is that for each style necklace you can download a file which shows you all the letters of the alphabet in that specific font, which makes it easier to envisage how your name necklace will turn out.  

Below are some photos of how my necklace turned out... 







I am super, duper pleased with it and I can imagine I will get a lot of wear out of it. I also think the chain is just the perfect length.

My necklace sells for £25, which I don't think is too bad a price considering it is essentially a piece of jewelry custom made for you. You can check out the site and get your own version here.

Lydia xox


Disclaimer: This product was gifted to me by NameNecklace.co.uk in return for a blog review. As always, I only accept free products and write about them if I feel they fit the tone and style of my blog. 

3 comments: