Mundane Boots Haul

15 June 2012

Mundane Boots Haul

As the title would suggest, this is quite a dull haul from Boots. I tweeted the other day that I always spend so much money in Boots whenever I go in there, and somebody replied asking for my latest haul so I thought why not - even if it's not interesting, at least it shows some products I continuously buy. 




Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover - I love this stuff, it smells like cocoa butter and doesn't make my nails (and the skin around it) feel dry and stripped after using it. At £2.15 a bottle it's cheap as chips and it lasts me a good two months or so.

Nivea Creme Soft Shower Creme - Again, another favourite of mine. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it isn't nothing special but it just smells so clean and fresh. This is probably my tenth bottle!

Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make Up Remover - This is the only eye make-up remover I have found that is like water in consistency (no oil here!) yet removes every trace of eye make-up. It's not ideal for waterproof mascara, but it removes everything else including stubborn liquid liner. I can't even imagine how many bottles of this stuff I've gone through.

No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes - I'll be honest, I've never used these wipes before and I'm not at all a 'wipes person'. I always remove my make-up with oil cleansers, however I like to have a handy pack of face wipes in the house for travel and for nights where I really cannot be bothered to drag myself to the sink. I used a No7 £5 voucher for these so they cost just £2 - bargainous :)

No7 Fanomenal Masara - Yet another No7 £5 off voucher purchase! I was originally going to buy the Exquisite Curl mascara that everyone seems to rave about, but the No7 sale assistant showed me the brand new Fanomenal mascara and somehow twisted my leg in to buying this instead. I have to say, I'm absolutely loving it after trying it out today. Review to follow!

Radox Spa 'Soothe' Bath Soak - I like to have some bubble bath in for when I run out of Lush products, and I have to say this is a lovely alternative. It has Neroli oil in it so it smells gorgeous (mix of floral and fruity) and you only need the smallest drop for heaps of bubbles.

Have you shopped at Boots lately?

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo the same, I am a train wreck every time I go into boots. I just cannot buy one thing. x

    ReplyDelete