May 2012 Empties

9 June 2012

May 2012 Empties

So I decided to hop on the monthly empties post bandwagon. I love seeing what other bloggers have used up each month and I think it is quite interesting to see not just what someone buys. but what someone uses up - a sign of a good product perhaps?

Anyway, on to what I have used up in May...


  • Batiste Boho Dry Shampoo 
  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Purple Shampoo (absolutely love this stuff!)
  • The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion (my favourite body lotion)
  • The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub 
  • Nails Inc Foot Exfoliator 
  • He-Shi Body Scrub
  • Garnier Fresh Essentials Grape Water Eye Make-Up Remover (another favourite!)

I think I did pretty good this month, I didn't think I used products up that often so saving them up for this post has been a bit of an eye opener in a good way. 
Also check out the cute basket I have been storing them in - I got it in an Illamasqua goodie bag a few months back and I'm glad I finally have something to use it for!

Lydia
xox

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the John Frieda purple shampoo for a while now. Great picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body shop lotion sounds delicious, I'm trying to look for the vanilla body spray too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely and not too heavy on the skin either! I already have a back up bottle :)

      Delete