So I decided to hop on the monthly empties post bandwagon. I love seeing what other bloggers have used up each month and I think it is quite interesting to see not just what someone buys. but what someone uses up - a sign of a good product perhaps?
Anyway, on to what I have used up in May...
- Batiste Boho Dry Shampoo
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Purple Shampoo (absolutely love this stuff!)
- The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion (my favourite body lotion)
- The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub
- Nails Inc Foot Exfoliator
- He-Shi Body Scrub
- Garnier Fresh Essentials Grape Water Eye Make-Up Remover (another favourite!)
I think I did pretty good this month, I didn't think I used products up that often so saving them up for this post has been a bit of an eye opener in a good way.
Also check out the cute basket I have been storing them in - I got it in an Illamasqua goodie bag a few months back and I'm glad I finally have something to use it for!