Lip Essentials

28 June 2012

Lip Essentials

I am a really big lipstick fan, in fact I would rock hot pink lips every day of the week if I could, but I have to be honest my lips are terribly dry and lipstick can sometimes enhance that. To counteract this and make my lips super smooth, I have developed a nightly routine which helps keeps the flakys (ick!) at bay. 



After cleansing my face I will dampen my lips with luke-warm water, take a small amount of Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub on my finger tip and massage it in circles around my lips. Then I will rinse it off and pat my lips dry. To finish things off, I will then apply a heavy dose of Blistex MedPlus Lip Balm. 




Do you have any products that are your lip essentials?

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Mmm i do love the smell of Blistex! I have been using cheap Nivea one in blue packaging and its super creamy, perfect for day time xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I think I know the one you mean - I have just thrown away mine as I used it all up! x

      Delete