Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

19 June 2012

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

Today I am excited to be blogging about my most favourite recent discovery, which is the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. 

It claims to infuse the hair with Soy and Tri-Wheat proteins to reconstruct, moisturise and protect hair from environmental issues. It also claims that the spray provides lightweight moisture and detangles hair - and I absolutely have to agree with this! 




I flip my head upside down and spray the leave in conditioner around 6 times all over my damp hair, and it instantly makes my long, knotty hair easier to comb through. Once rough dried with a hairdryer, I can instantly see the results - the lightweight moisturising properties make my hair sleek and smooth, which is an absolute God-send for my frizzy locks! Usually my hair is a little wild and voluminous until I straighten it a little to make it more sleek. I feel like this product completely transforms my hair, more than any other hair product I've used - including oils such as Moroccan Oil. Another thing I love about the spray is that it is so light on the hair, so there is no danger of spraying too much and making it look limp and greasy (another downside to hair oils).  I don't know if it actually makes my hair healthier, but it definitely makes it look healthier - I have had so many compliments on how much of a good condition it looks in lately.

Below is a photo of me with freshly washed hair, having used the spray prior to drying it. I don't want to blow my own trumpet or anything, but I can't believe how glossy and healthy my hair looks after using this product.




You can purchase Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner from Feel Unique for £11.05 - a really good price for such a quality product in my opinion. It is also 250ml and seems set to last me quite some time.

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. OMG I need this in my life! I am forever on the lookout for a decent detangler that actually detangles AND makes your hair look nice. If my hair looked even as half as beautiful as yours does I would be a happy girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across this post because I'm debating whether to get this or not but I think I will now! :) xo

    ReplyDelete