FOTD 01/06/2012

1 June 2012

FOTD 01/06/2012

Hello everyone!

I haven't done a face of the day post in a very long time, so today before I left the house I decided to snap some photos for my blog. My make-up is nothing fancy today, just quick and simple with a pop of colour!




Face:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h in Beige Albatre 01
MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC20
Nars Blusher in Sin
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (all over the lid)
MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (crease to lightly define)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (blended in the inner corner and on the brow bone)
Collection 2000 Felt Tip Eyeliner (not sure of the exact name sorry!)
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips: 
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Feisty
MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick


Loving a bit of Vegas Volt recently, a bright lip can really add something to an otherwise plain look. Please let me know if you'd like a review on any of the products used, I'd be more than happy to - reviews are my favourite post to write :-)

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely Lydia, Vegas Volt looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And oh my gosh, what do you use on your hair? It looks great. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Babyliss Waving Wand, taking large sections and curling only from around ear level down :) x

      Delete
  3. Intersting post sweetie! I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other?! XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foundation looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 01 ended up being a great match :)

      Delete