Face and Outfit of the day 22/06/12

23 June 2012

Face and Outfit of the day 22/06/12

My birthday is on Tuesday, but Friday evening saw the start of the celebrations for me. I went for a meal with my best friend, and seeing as I got ready with time to spare I decided to snap some photos for an outfit and make-up post.

Outfit: 

Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - New Look
Tights - Accessorize
Shoes - Tory Burch
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff
Watch - Michael Kors


Face:

Foundation - Jemma Kidd Light As Air
Concealer - MAC Studio Fix
Bronzer - Chanel Bronze Universal
Blusher - Illamasqua Ambition
Highlighter - MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Brows - Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
Eyes - Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Epatant, MAC Black Tied eyeshadow, MAC Phloof! eyeshadow, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero, Benefit They're Real mascara.
Lips - MAC Shy Girl lipstick
Hair - brushed out curls from yesterday :)


Would you like to see more outfit posts or no? I'm always quite apprehensive to post them, as my blog is primarily beauty.

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Oooh Happy Birthday for Tuesday! I love your hair, I wish mine would get as long as that :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? Your hair is long too, about the same length I'd say :) x

      Delete
  2. Looking lovely as always hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look lovely...and Happy Birthday for next week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, that dress is a great colour on you! I love seeing what people are wearing so I think you should keep doing these types of posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, I love nosing at what people are wearing so love to see outfit posts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress :)so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete