Top 5 MAC Lipsticks

15 May 2012

Top 5 MAC Lipsticks

This evening I posted my second video, which is my top 5 MAC lipsticks. I thought I would make this blog post so that I could include photos and swatches. 


Don't forget to select 720 HD for the best quality :)





Swatches L-R: Shy Girl, Creme Cup, Vegas Volt,  Petals and Peacocks, Rebel.



Hope you enjoyed my second video. It's a bit choppy as I'm not 100% used to editing yet! Also please subscribe if you intend to regularly watch my videos, as I don't think I will always create blogposts for them.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. I have had my eyes on cream cup and shy girl for a while now.

    Will check out your new video now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creme Cup and Shy Girl are like my all time favourites... definitely recommend :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh yay another video!!! So glad you are going to start doing them, love them. I love Creme cup and Vegas Volt too, they are in my top 5 as well for sure. I definitley agree about having to be tan to wear Vegas Volt though.. haha your I look dead comment cracked me up. I have the same prob with nudes...
    You look gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete