OPI Excuse Moi

17 May 2012

OPI Excuse Moi

I paid a (very long!) visit to an Ulta when I was in Miami last month and boy did I hit it big time with the OPI sale they had going on. I picked up a lot of $2.49 polishes, and one of them was Excuse Moi from the Christmas OPI Muppets collection. I had wanted it since it was released but I thought to myself "don't buy another glitter polish..." however for $2.49 I could hardly say no!







I have to say I'm really impressed with this nail polish - it is opaque in just 2 light coats, which is almost unheard of with glitter polishes no matter what the brand. I also love that the glitter is multicoloured, it just seems to catch the light beautifully. It lasted 5 days on me with no chipping - very impressive! My only gripe is that it looked a little dull and flat after the first day, but I sorted this out with a layer of Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat.

If you can get your hands on this I'd absolutely recommend it :-)

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. $2.49 that is insane! We pay $20 here for brand new bottle of OPI!
    That colour is so pretty, the multicolour is just gorgeous. So jealous of your nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, $20 is steep! It's £10 a bottle in the UK but I've never paid that much.. always order online! x

      Delete