MAC Impassioned Lipstick

6 May 2012

MAC Impassioned Lipstick

Most people tend to shy away from bright lipsticks, but I personally cannot get enough. Hot pink is my colour of choice, so it probably comes as no surprise that the most recent lipstick I bought is Impassioned by MAC.


Here it is in all its glory...




Taken indoors away from daylight.


Taken in bright daylight.


Despite owning a lot of pink lipsticks, I can honestly say I own nothing else like this. I'd describe it as a watermelon pink. It's incredibly vibrant and it just looks so... juicy... if that makes sense?
Being an Amplified Cremesheen makes it super creamy, super glossy and super pigmented. It feels so comfortable on the lips, I almost forget I am wearing anything. It gets bonus points for being very long lasting too! The type of lipstick I can put on at 8am and the remnants of it are still visible at 5pm.

I used to consider MAC's Girl About Town as my all time favourite hot pink, but I think Impassioned has taken the top spot now. I'd definitely recommend this one :-)

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty pink! How have I never seen this lippy before. I think it was made for your lips, it looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I've only just discovered it too! It's really gorgeous :)

      Delete