I'm Back!

2 May 2012

I'm Back!

Just a quick little post to say I am home from my USA trip! I can't wait to catch up on blogs and YouTube, and start blogging again too.

Some people on Twitter have said they would like to see some posts with photos from my travels, I was just curious as to whether you think so too?

A USA purchases haul is also top of my list, fear not! I may even attempt to film a video of that, as some of the things are quite hard to photograph?




I'll just leave you with a snap of me outside the Bellagio hotel in Vegas. I stayed there this time, it was gorgeous!

Lydia
xox

6 comments:

  1. Id love to see pics from your travels it always gives me ideas off places id like to visit. I can't wait to see your USA purchases haul :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to see some photos of your travels as well as all the goodies you bought! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back! I can't wait to see your USA posts/video :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear about your travels! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Lydia! :D Hope you had an amazing time and I would loveeeee to see more photos from your travels! X

    ReplyDelete