Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick

10 May 2012

Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick

Back in March I was absolutely captivated and overwhelmed by Illamasqua's new S/S12 collection, Human Fundamentalism. I left their launch event feeling incredibly inspired, wanting to rock the new uber cool teal lipstick Apocalips and their fresh white eyeliner in Scribe. Just as the buzz was wearing off, along comes the unexpected second evolution of the collection and I am feeling inspired yet again!

Hot pink lips are totally my thing, so it is no surprise I am absolutely besotted with the new Eurydice lipstick. 





To put it simply, Eurydice is a bright fuschia pink - daring enough to make you feel empowered but hopefully not so daring that it is out of your comfort zone! I think it's the perfect balance between the two. As with all Illamasqua lipsticks, it is a matt finish. I have to be honest, I am not the biggest fan of matt lipsticks but I can make the exception with Illamasqua's lipsticks because they are still very creamy and incredibly pigmented. They are the type of lipstick you don't have to worry about on a night out because you know it isn't going to budge after a cocktail or two!

What do you think? Did you get anything from the second evolution of Human Fundamentalism?

Lydia
xox


Disclaimer: this product was sent to me, however all views are my own and this post is not sponsored.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, you're lucky to be able to pull of such a bright shade!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although I'm not entirely sure how well I pull it off haha - I just like wearing them :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh this looks gorgeous on your lips! I normally wear heavier eye make-up with nuder lips but I think my aim for summer is to rock the bright lip! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And I think hot pink suits blondes very well :)

      Delete