ghd Air Dryer

31 May 2012

ghd Air Dryer

ghd, the iconic British brand, have an exciting new release in the form of their first professional hair dryer called Air. This release could not come at a better time, what with it recently being the brands 10th anniversary. Yes, 10 years - can you believe it? With ghd flat irons being such an established must-have tool, it is hard to remember a time when we didn't have our beloved straighteners to make us look polished.


The Air hair dryer has been developed with the help of professional styling experts and it is designed to help you achieve the highly coveted salon blow dry look every day. It features a powerful professional AC motor (2,100 Watt) and advanced ionic technology, which means it delivers exceptionally fast drying time whilst also reducing frizz. Whether you are looking for quick, sleek results or an abundance of volume in record time, the new ghd air promises to help you achieve it. With 2 concentrator nozzles, I can imagine the amount of styles you could create is endless.


ghd CEO, Paul Stoneham, says "an incredible amount of research development and testing has gone in to producing such a high caliber, salon strength hairdryer. ghd air will leave consumers literally blown away."


In my opinion, it looks set to be the perfect companion to other ghd styling tools and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I have pretty long hair now and I absolutely loathe drying my hair for 20 minutes - anything that can cut the drying time down in my books is a winner.


Priced at £99 and available from their website . Although pricey, ghd are a brand I have no qualms about splashing out on. I have had my ghd flat irons for 6 years now and they are still going strong - very impressive!


What do you guys think about ghd Air? Will you be purchasing?


Lydia xox






Disclaimer: this is a sponsored post, however I only agree to sponsored posts if I believe the products are relevant to my blog and the people who read it. All content written by me and all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment