Summer Feet Preppin'

13 March 2012

Summer Feet Preppin'

With sandal season fast approaching, I thought today I'd show you some of my favourite products for getting my feet in to tip top condition! To be honest, I use these products all year round and I'm slightly OCD about keeping my feet smooth. After lots of trial and errors with various products, my foot routine (LOL who thought I'd be blogging about foot routines?!) now consists of products solely from The Body Shop - I bloody love that brand!


First of all I use the 'No More Rough Stuff Pumice' which costs a mere £3 and is worth the world to me! I dampen it and use it on wet feet - I find it easier to use this in the bath as opposed to shower.



Then, once satisfied all the yucky dead skin is off, I slather on the Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub. It is lovely and cooling on my feet - especially nice after a long day at work on my feet! At £7 a pot it isn't cheap, but it last so long as you only need the tiniest amount. It also helps that I often buy my products from The Body Shop when they run their AWESOME offers (40% off last time!)




Finally, once out of the bath I dry off my feet and slather on the Spa Wisdom Africa Honey and Beeswax butter. I like to put on a light pair of socks to lock in the moisture and let it soak in overnight. This hand and foot butter is absolutely gorgeous - love the smell, love the consistency and love the jar it comes in. This stuff is £10 a pot - pricey maybe - but again, you need the tiniest amount.


Et voila, foot routine complete. I do this about 3 times a week, sometimes more.

Have you tried any of these products? Or do you have any to recommend to me? I'd love to know.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. You have gave me inspiration to buff up my footsies! I have fair trade foot lotion by lush which is quite good.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the scrub, sounds yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scrub sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete