Shellac 'Fedora'

4 March 2012

Shellac 'Fedora'

Just a quick little post from me - wanted to share my most recent Shellac with you.


This time I went for Fedora - a lovely dark. It's hard to see the true undertone of this shade - it just seems like a softer black to me. I chose it because I thought it wouldn't clash with any of my outfits that I have to wear to work. I also had all my nails filed down short, because I love how dark short nails look - less vampy than long dark nails and more easier for me to handle at work!


Top: Next
Leather Jacket: New Look
Watch: Michael Kors

On a side note: you can see my natural hair colour a lot in that photo. I kind of like it. Do you think I should try it out all over? Not sure if I'm brave enough...

Lydia xox

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with that watch! Your natural hair is really lovely :)

    I gave you a blog award http://imogenrosebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-got-blogger-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try shellac but I'm not sure if anyone does it in Malta... Such a shame! And yes your natural hair colour looks gorgeous I say go for it! I'm back to my natural hair colour after having it dyed almost black for a couple of years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try Shellac but can't find a local place that does it near me. Boo! Love the darker bits but having said that I do like the very light blonde on you, it suits your colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your natural hair colour is pretty!
    I really want to get shellac. It's so cool.

    Xox Soph

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had shellac done once before and it chipped within a couple of days I was really dissapointed, but it was sooo shiny and lovely when I got it done! what do you think of it?

    New follower xx

    thebigburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no that is annoying - you should have gone back to complain! Mine doesn't start to chip until about the 3rd or 4th week and then I know it's time to remove it or get it redone! x

      Delete
  6. Cute nails! + im loving your Michael Kors watch! xx

    ReplyDelete