Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

2 March 2012

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

After using an Aromatherapy Associates overnight mask and loving it, when it ran out earlier this month I decided to try out Origin's Drink Up Intensive Mask next. Origins are my absolute favourite skincare brand and I knew they wouldn't let me down - and I was right, I flippin' love this stuff!


Here's what Origins has to say about the product...

'Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask deeply quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging.'

Origins recommend you use this mask twice a week at bedtime. However, my personal preference is to use this cream sparingly and use it every night as a night cream. It is working absolutely wonders for my normal-combination skin at the moment! Dry patches have totally gone and no new spots have erupted - this is all I ask for in a product! My skin is left plump and healthy looking in the morning. In the summer I think it may be too much for my skin however, but I think I would still use this as a less frequent treatment.
It is a thick, lovely smelling cream that would do wonders for people with dry skin or people suffering with dry patches in this cold weather. But even for me, as a person who has normal-oily skin a lot of the time, this is not too overpowering when used sparingly. A major plus for me is that it costs £20 for 100ml - maybe the norm price for a mask - but when used as a moisturiser, that is bargainous!

I would absolutely recommend this :-)

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. I have exactly the same dry patch problem! May have to invest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great xx I may have to give this a try xx
    You have an amazing blog x I wanted to invite you to check out my 450 follower Nars giveaway - the winner will receive £50 of Nars products of their choice xx Maybe we could follow each other through bloglovin and GFC xx Hopefully see you there soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this stuff! I used to use it instead of a nightcream all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete