March 2012 Favourites

28 March 2012

March 2012 Favourites

Nothing particularly stood out to me in the month of March, so I found it very hard to choose these favourites. In the end, I just went with products I had consistently reached for - clearly they must be doing something right!

I chose these 4...



Bobbi Brown Corrector - I had previously tried the Creamy Concealer and hated it (too creamy and settled in to fine lines!) so I'll be admit that I didn't have high expectations. I have been pleasantly surprised as I absolutely love this stuff! I use it on it's own as my under eye concealer and it totally hides any dark circles. It's also not TOO creamy but creamy enough to be hydrating and not make my under eye look dry. I use the shade Light Bisque.



MAC Shy Girl Lipstick - this is probably my all time favourite lipstick now! Can't believe it took me so long to discover this. It's the perfect peachy nude, and as someone who finds it hard to wear a nude lip it really is a massive discovery for me. You can see more about Shy Girl in my blog post here.



La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo - absolutely love this products as it has seriously helped my crazy skin lately. It claims to unblock pores, and whilst I can't quite comment on that, it definitely has cleared up my terrible skin this month. I originally bought this as a spot treatment, but I now use this as my daily mosituriser as it's like a moisturising fluid in consistency - great base for make up.



Michael Kors Very Hollywood Perfume - I bought this 30ml EDP bottle for just £23 in Boots, what an absolutely bargain! I originally didn't like the scent about a year ago, but after smelling it in store I fell in love with it. Funny how your likes and dislikes can change, eh? It's a gorgeous, fresh smelling floral which I think screams spring/summer.



Also, just a little note to say that tomorrow I am flying to America for 5 weeks and I will be absent on my blog. I decided against scheduling posts, because I'm not sure if I'll consistently have internet access to read and reply to comments.

Hope you all have a great April, and I will be back soon!

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. How is the Effaclar Duo different from the Daily Renewal Fluid? I use the fluid and love it for my skin also, but I saw this in Boots and wondered what the difference was xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nudey lips- I must try shy girl!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazingggg time Lydia! :D
    I really want to try the Bobbi Brown Corrector, I've heard nothing but positive reviews! X

    ReplyDelete