MAC Shy Girl

9 March 2012

MAC Shy Girl

I had been lusting over MAC Shy Girl for months and months, but I never bought it because I wasn't sure if it would suit me or not - nude lips tend to make me look ill. Last weekend I had some empties to recycle with the back to MAC program, and I picked Shy Girl on a whim as my free lippy. I am so glad I did because it has now become an absolute make-up bag staple!


It's a gorgeous peachy toned nude that is pale without sucking all the life out of my face. The wonderful creamsheen formula also means it feels creamy and hydrating on the lips.



I think this may actually replace Creme Cup and become my all time favourite?! Big claims, I know..

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. creme cup is my fav, I'll have to try this one sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning on you Lyd, I think my all time favourite would be Russian Red but I haven't stopped wearing Watch Me Simmer since buying a few weeks ago x

    ReplyDelete