17 Mirror Shine Belle Lipstick

3 March 2012

17 Mirror Shine Belle Lipstick

It's not often I find a drugstore product that I fall in love with, so I thought it was extra important that I blog about this recent discovery.... 17's Mirror Shine lipstick in Belle.

The whole range of Mirror Shine lipsticks by 17 are gorgeous in general because they are super creamy, hydrating and glossy. Easy to keep in your bag and throw on without a mirror to hand.
But what I love most about Belle is that it is a my lips but better colour. It gives your lips just a smidge of pink to them and makes them look plump and healthy. A huge staple in my make-up bag - and cheap too! At £4.59 a pop from Boots, you really can't go wrong.

17 Mirror Shine Lipstick 'Belle'

How it looks on my lips..

Swatched on the hand..


Have you tried this line? If so, what other colours would you recommend to me?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. This was my first lipstick from the range and I swear it's my HG! I loved beehive too thought I wouldn't at first but it's gorgeous :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous! I love Beehive so might have to buy this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really lovely on you but I think it may be too pale for me. I've not tried any of 17s lipsticks so will have to try one soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beehive is a gorgeous sheer pink shade! xX

    ReplyDelete