Lush 'Buffy'

12 February 2012

Lush 'Buffy'

I recently repurchased my favourite Lush product, Buffy, and thought it was high time I blogged about it. As a past Lush employee, it's safe to say I've tried almost every Lush product going and Buffy is the one I have loved the most.


Buffy was originally called Buffy The Backside Slayer - because it buffs your backside and slays dead skin, resulting in super soft skin. I remember learning this at work on one of my very first days and it made me chuckle! Buffy isn't just for backsides though - I use it all over :)
Ground rice, ground almonds and ground adzuki beans are the gentle exfoliating ingredients in Buffy, but it's the cocoa butter and shea butter element that I really love - it is super hydrating and your skin will feel like you have just moisturised when you have stepped out of the shower. This is a massive pro for me because it saves the effort of applying an actual moisturiser - especially when I'm in a rush! I'd say this is perfect for the people who have a hard time committing to moisturising on a regular basis. You just scrub with Buffy in the shower or bath and voila, a perfectly moisturised body :)

A 50g bar costs £5.50 and a 200g bar costs £9.95 - next time I'll be splurging on the 200g for sure!

What's your favourite Lush product? I'd love to know!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally into Dream Wash at the moment, but I can't say I've tried enough LUSH to make a proper judgement!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love this but I'd go through a bar like nobody's business so it was an expensive love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too - I have to ration myself to using it once or twice a week now! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't really tried many Lush products, but this sounds interesting. Does it smell almondy or like cocoa butter/shea butter? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest it has a sort of lavender scent - I'm not too keen on it but it's nothing overpowering! x

      Delete
  4. Haha love the original name! I can't believe I've never tried this, I'm going shopping to Cardiff this weekend so will definitely be putting this on my list X

    ReplyDelete