January 2012 Favourites

6 February 2012

January 2012 Favourites

January was a great month for both enjoying new products and discovering old ones - so this post has a nice mix of the two.


First up is Garnier's Intensive 7 Hour range - I have both the body and hand versions in the Mango Oil scent. I absolutely love both of these because they are extremely moisturising but soak in to the skin very quickly too! I'm not so sure my skin is left moisturised for 7 whole days, but I can definitely notice it for 2 days afterwards which is definitely a major plus point for me.
These are both on offer in Boots at the moment (£1.99 each!) and I am definitely stocking up before the offer ends.



Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Genial has surprisingly been one of my most reached for lipsticks this month. It's a bright pinky-coral with a bit of a glossy finish to it. I mostly love how creamy and opaque it is. I'm totally looking forward to Spring and Summer and this lipstick is definitely helping me to get in the mood!



Clarisonic Mia in Pink is definitely the star of the month for me. I bought it with some of my Christmas money and I have totally fallen in love with it - it gives such a deep clean and my skin has really benefited from that. A more in depth review of this to come in the near future hopefully!



St Tropez Bronzing Mousse has been a great pick me up throughout January. I usually use it once every 7-10 days to give me a bit of colour. It's easy to apply and pretty much fool-proof if you use a mitt. A bit of regular exfoliation also ensures the tan fades evenly, unlike other tanners I have tried.



Finally, what with the hype of UD Naked 2 I was inspired to dig out the original Naked Palette and start using it more frequently. I love Sidecar all over the lid, with Virgin and Sin as highlights. I also love Buck for my brows and in the crease. So many gorgeous neutrals in this palette, you just can't go wrong!



Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. I saw they had some new scents in the Garnier range in Boots the other day, the bottles were pale blueish I think. Glad you're loving your Clarisonic Mia, I've started using mine again after all the hype after Xmas! Yay for the St Tropez mousse, it's AMAZE. Oh and also love the original Naked palette too! Great favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garnier range - I've got the honey body lotion its gorgeous! I'd love Clarisonic Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Honey one is what I plan to buy next :) glad you like it x

      Delete
  3. I love that moisturiser too, so good for the money!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Chanel lipstick is gorgeous!!
    Georgia | frecklie.blogspot.com
    {dont forget to enter my giveaway!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to the clarisonic review, I have got so much use out of my naked palette and I don't think I have actually bought any eyeshadows since I got it, definitely a good purchase :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of that Chanel lipstick, gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete