IMATS 2012 Haul

11 February 2012

IMATS 2012 Haul

If this feels like the hundredth IMATS 2012 haul to pop up in your blogger dashboard then I apologise! But I couldn't help but share my little splurge from the weekend :)

I had a great time at IMATS and went a little over my budget, but I just couldn't refuse a bargain - especially when I would have happily paid full price for the products!


On to the goodies -


I'll start with Illamasqua who were my personal favourite - they were absolutely the star of the show. It was ram packed at their stand - even at 9am when we arrived!

What I was most happy to get my hands on was some Medium Pencils - an absolutely steal at £2 each! I chose Cane (pale yellow), Feisty (red) and Obscene (Purple).



Intense Lip Colour in Femme (£5)


Sheer Lip Colour in Mina (£5)



Cream Blusher in Sob (£5)



Nail Polish in Propaganda (£5)



Large Kabuki (£10 - amazing!)



We also spent some time pursuing the Real Techniques stand. I already have the Stipling Brush so I just went for the Powder Brush in the end. It cost around the £8 mark and it is SO soft!



At the MAC Pro stand I took the opportunity to buy something I had wanted to get my hands on for a while - the Reflects Glitter pigment in Pearl.



Finally, at Make Up For Ever I bought their Full Cover concealer - another bargain at £13.



Now that I've written a post it doesn't seem like I bought that much - but it's definitely more than I'd ever buy on a normal make-up shopping trip haha!

As for my overall thoughts on IMATS, I thought it was great but I'm not 100% sure if I'd go again. The atmosphere just didn't seem right and the hall was far too large - I've heard that the smaller hall they used last year was much better as everything was more compact. However, it was great to see some bloggers, chat to some lovely people at the stands and bag some discounted products.

Did you go to IMATS this year? What did you think and what did you buy? Would love to hear!

Lydia xox

12 comments:

  1. Love everything you bought. Such bargains too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all the illamasqua products where such a steal. I have been wanting to try the cream blushes for a while now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream blushers are my favourite thing by Illamasqua - I highly recommend! xox

      Delete
  3. I've never been to IMATs. But thinking of going next year, hopefully!

    You picked up some amazing things there, you'll love the Full Cover concealer, it's quite possibly one of the best concealers out there IMO xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth going :) I am loving the Full Cover concealer so far xox

      Delete
  4. wow what bargains! I really want to try a real techniques brush xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so soft and lovely! xox

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to try out the RT powder brush-you'll have to let me know how you get on with it! Can't wait till they're on sale in Boots :) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you posted :) it feels so soft, can't wait to try it - haven't had a chance yet! xox

      Delete
  6. Have never been to IMATS, but wow, absolutely love your haul!
    That Intense Lip Colour... Ohemgee, I need it in my life!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! I saw a girl queuing with it in her hands and I had to run back to get it :) xox

      Delete