February 2012 Favourites

28 February 2012

February 2012 Favourites

February has absolutely flown by for me. I have been waiting for March to roll around for about 10 months - for this is the month I jet off for a 5 week trip to America! YAY!

Here's what I have been loving in February...



MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Blonde - I bought this in London at the start of the month and I have probably used it every day since. I was so excited for this to be repromoted with the Naturally collection, and it certainly has not disappointed me. I am a sucker for shimmery blushes and this fits the bill perfectly. First of all I swirl the brush around to mix the colour and apply it, then to finish off I take some of the pink side and dot it on the apples of my cheeks. Perfection :-)



Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Emerveille - Another product purchased at the start of this month. I'm surprised it took me so long to cave and get this in the first place! I already own two other Illusion D'ombres, and this has been a welcome addition. Perfect for those lazy days or days when I'm in a rush. Definitely a staple product for me.



Jimmy Choo Perfume - I dug this perfume out of my collection recently and fell in love with it all over again. It's sickly sweet and right up my street! (check out my rhymes... ha!) You can read my old review on this perfume here.



The Body Shop Banana Shampoo - ahh this product is so nostalgic, I used to use it when I was younger. Whilst I'm not so keen on the scent, I absolutely love how it leaves my hair. Squeaky clean and more shiny than usual. At £4 a bottle I don't think it's too badly priced either - this bottle is lasting ages!



Illamasqua Large Kabuki - wow, how did I live without this brush? I picked it up at IMATS for a bargainous £10 and I have been loving it ever since. I swirl it in my bronzer and apply it to my neck and chest to give myself a bit of colour. It is probably the softest brush I own too!


What have you guys been loving in February?

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Banana products!
    Wish I'd managed to get one of the Illamasqua kabukis at IMATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been considering that banana shampoo for a while, for some reason it just appeals to me!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre that I have, definitely want to get some more! I've recently finished my Jimmy Choo perfume :( Also wished I'd picked up the Illamasqua Kabuki - totally forgot I could have used it for bronzer haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing the Chanel illusion d'ombre, they look gorgeous. I am going to have to try them soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyd I'm so so angry at myself for not getting that kabuki at IMATS :( I want it so much but not for £40! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Carla haha I thought you already owned it! I must be thinking of Sinead? I would never have paid £40 either but I do love it xx

      Delete